Teachers, support staff and other relevant CYP professionals can access the system through a personalised and customisable dashboard. Tasks like accessing student questionnaire results and learning activity responses are quick and easy to achieve with sophisticated reviewal capabilities.
- Task management, where staff can set/review tasks and communicate with students
- Reports suite – to access reporting features
- Notifications – Alerts on concerns and flags, support and next steps.
- Communications to internal colleagues or external support.
- Training suite – a CPD suite for staff to develop areas of expertise.
- Settings – allowing customisation of the interface, system management, links and group settings.
- System help
- Notifications – providing quick links based on recent activity (e.g. tasks completed by a student for review, concerns)
- There are different levels of permission and access for staff depending on their role and responsibilities. A key appointed adult/senior manager would view different data to a support assistant.
For further information about the teaching staff environment, click below:
The software is designed to flag responses with highlighted concerns or notices and provides suggested interventions and methods for further support. The user-friendly interface will provide intelligent analysis, support, early intervention capabilities and improved multi-agency communication.